In the past, it was difficult to find your property record in Pakistan. People were persuaded by some fake property dealer in Islamabad and other parts of the country. so to keep people safe from scams, the Pakistani government created an online system to streamline the verification procedure, however, it is only available in Punjab and Sindh. You have to deal with property dealer in Islamabad and other provinces.
If you want to meet the best property dealers in Islamabad, visit ConnectorPk, a real estate agency in Islamabad. They make it easier to meet the best property agents in Islamabad.
Property Record Systems
In Punjab, land records are managed by Punjab land authority records (PLAR). Those who own any property in Punjab can check the records using Land Record Management Information System (LRMIS). To check any property records in Sindh you can view the records using Land Administration and Record Management Information System (LARIMS).
Real estate dealing system in Punjab
As it is a newly introduced system, most people do not know how to check property records in Pakistan. Follow the below guideline to check your respective property record.
- Go to the web browser and Visit the official Punjab Zameen website at https://www.punjab-zameen.gov.pk/
- On the home page, you can look up the property records.
- From the dropdown menu, choose the district where the property is located.
- Select the property’s tehsil from the dropdown menu.
- Fill in the area according to the locality of your land.
- You can search your property using three options:
- Property number (Khewat Number)
- After entering the required information, press the enter key and you will be able to view your property record.
Real estate dealing system in Sindh
To check your property dealing record for Sindh please follow the below steps:
- Visit https://sindhzameen.gos.pk/PropertyRegister.aspx
- On the home page, you will see two options
- Search by name
- Search by CNIC
- Next, select the district from the dropdown menu where your property is present.
- From the dropdown enter your taluka.
- Enter your Deh(area) from the dropdown menu.
- Make sure to enter your choice for name or CNIC.
- Enter the captcha and click on search.
If you follow the above steps, we hope you will find your record.
Benefits to check property ownership and dealing online
If you own an Android phone you can check your records through the mobile application. Below you can see some advantages of the online portal.
- Requires less time to transfer the property ownership.
- Can check your records easily.
- Valid records of property with NADRA.
- Less fraud risk from property dealers.
- Free of cost.
- No corruption.
If you want to know more about the benefits of investing in real estate read our blog on “Are there merits of real estate investments?”
Online systems have made the checking process easy and smooth for people. You can connect to property dealers in Islamabad. The digitalization of property records is a great step by the government of Pakistan. It is hoped that maybe this system become available all over Pakistan.
We hope that this article has helped you to understand how you can check your property records in Pakistan. If you want to connect to an online real estate business in Islamabad and to know about amazing projects like Hills Avenue, AH Theme Avenue, and other amazing real estate businesses in Islamabad. You can visit Connectorpk for more details on property dealers in Islamabad.