After the severe economic hardships caused by Covid-19 and the Locust invasion in 2020, the real estate business in Islamabad is swiftly coming to light. Islamabad has the distinction of being Pakistan’s capital. Thus, Islamabad is more appealing to investors than other parts of Pakistan. For making the best investment in Islamabad, there is a dire need for an online real estate business during Covid. ConnectorPk allows you to connect with real estate companies Islamabad and property dealers in Islamabad.
Importance of PWD underpass:
- For everyday commuters, residents, and real estate businesses in Islamabad and Rawalpindi, the signal-free, 25-kilometer-long Islamabad Expressway is the most sought-after project.
- The project will cost Rs. 420 million to build.
- At the PWD stop on the Islamabad Expressway, a PWD underpass will be built. The major goal of this underpass is to relieve traffic congestion on the Islamabad expressway between Koral and Rawat.
- The PWD Underpass is expected to bring assistance to inhabitants of Islamabad societies who are directly affected by traffic congestion on the Rawat-Koral stretch of the Islamabad Expressway.
- It will not only maintain traffic flow but also minimize travel time from 40 to 20 minutes.
- Many investors with capital gains and cash floating from many societies believe it will be a haven for future investments.
- While the signal-free corridor from Zero Interchange to Koral Chowk has already brought relief to millions of commuters and enhanced road efficiency, heavy traffic vehicles should probably be the next thing to go.
To read the related blogs on best investment in Islamabad visit on of real estate companies Islamabad, on our website.
Impact on real estate prices and investment in Islamabad:
- Prices of commercial and residential real estate companies in Islamabad have increased even before the expressway’s completion.
- The Golden Patch, a 15-kilometer stretch between Gulberg Islamabad and T-Chowk, might see significant price increases and boost in all types of property companies in Islamabad.
- This belt contains 13 main housing colonies, which account for a significant portion of the expressway’s real estate business in Islamabad.
- A projected increase of 70-100 percent, or even 200 percent, is expected in these projects due to relatively safe and profitable investment prospects.
- Costs for residential projects in nearby areas are expected to rise by 50-70 percent, while prices for commercial projects are expected to rise by 200-300 percent.
Viewpoints of Real Estate agents for best investment in Islamabad:
- Real estate and property agents in Islamabad believe that the ability of pricing to rise further will be determined by how quickly and successfully the project is completed.
- Both rentals and property dealers in Islamabad have increased the purchase prices in the PWD housing colony and nearby municipalities.
- The impact of the Islamabad Expressway will result in a 30-40% increase in prices soon, making the market more competitive for both buyers and sellers.
Real estate agents in Islamabad are optimistic about the project’s timely completion, believing that any population growth in Islamabad will have to be accommodated along the Islamabad Expressway. This will result in any investment made in the surroundings to be the best investment in Islamabad. They’re also afraid that, even if heavy traffic is diverted off the expressway, traffic congestion will be increased, resulting in the addition of a mass transport system to the updated master plan.
Residents of Islamabad and Rawalpindi will benefit greatly from this project. During rush hour, the Islamabad Expressway is the most congested. It will bring long-overdue respite to Islamabad residents in general and associated housing societies. It will also bring societies as PWD, Bahria Town, and Naval Anchorage back into the spotlight. Do you wish to invest in Islamabad? Join ConnectorPk that enables you to connect with premium real estate agencies in Islamabad and the best property dealers in Islamabad.
Investing in real estate has different classes and levels; a different type of investment is suited for different kinds of people. Generally, if you are a common businessman or a worker and are looking for real estate business in Islamabad then you ought to either decide to purchase a plot and sell it later or purchase a house, shop, and so forth and lease them since this sort of venture is by and large simple and requires less beginning capital. If you are into investing in real estate and want to buy apartments in Islamabad, then Connector is the place for you to come as we can provide you some of the best and luxurious apartments in the town with promising return and connects you with best Property dealers in Islamabad.