Purchasing real estate in Pakistan’s second-largest city appears to be an intimidating task, with so many possibilities available. So, to assist you in making an informed decision, before you reach out to a property agent, we’ve compiled a list of some of the most popular areas.
Lahore has become one of Pakistan’s fastest-growing cities, thanks to a slew of major infrastructural and real estate projects. Following the introduction of the Lahore Metrobus in recent years, the metropolis’ public transportation system has become more effective than ever, facilitating thousands of passengers on a daily basis.
Now, without further ado, let’s get started!
DHA Lahore has maintained its position as the best neighborhood to buy property in Lahore with a noticeable margin for a long time now. It provides residents with a safe environment.
The real estate project has been separated into distinct phases, which are dispersed over the urban environment of Lahore:
- No transportation worries: There are numerous bus stops across the neighborhood that connect it to the rest of the city in Lahore.
- Restaurants: World-famous restaurant chains as well as high-end markets may be found in the area.
- Commercial areas: Many renowned commercial locations can be found in Lahore, which is why this real estate project is one of the best places to acquire an office in Lahore.
- Phase 9 Prism and Phase 7 of DHA Lahore: Both of these phases are in close proximity to the Allama Iqbal International Airport and the Lahore Ring Road, making them quite convenient.
- Mobile security teams: These teams patrol areas, keeping an eye out for criminal activity.
DHA Lahore, as one of the city’s most popular residential developments, provides all required facilities and amenities, listed above (after research and analysis which no property dealer would inform of) which are among the most important elements to consider while deciding on a new neighborhood. Contact your property agent, being prepared now!
Bahria Town Lahore
Bahria Town is a Pakistani real estate development firm that pioneered the concept of ultramodern gated communities. Bahria Town Lahore has a number of notable tourist attractions, including a replica of the world’s most famous landmark, the Eiffel Tower.
- Location and connectivity: Bahria Town Lahore is located in the outskirts of Lahore, away from the city’s hustle and bustle. It is, however, connected to the main Canal Road, making commuting between the neighborhood and the city center extremely straightforward.
- Bus service: The Lahore Transport Company (LTC) and the management of Bahria Town have launched a bus service to help commuters in the neighbourhood.
- “City inside city”: Bahria Town Lahore is designed as a “city inside a city,” it includes fully functional commercial and business sectors to meet the demands of its people.
The gated community contains well-regarded educational and medical institutions, allowing residents to avoid the inconvenience of long-distance travel.
In recent years, Raiwind Road has suddenly become a centre for new real estate development.
Its growing popularity is due to its:
- Well-connected position: Availability of vacant land for development in the area is also another factor.
- Top residential complexes located: These include Icon Valley Phase II, Al Hayat Residencia, and Platinum Homes. The entire suburbs of Bahria Orchard and DHA Rahbar fall under the Raiwind Road proximity because it spans such a big area.
- Connectivity: Raiwind Road, located in the outskirts of Lahore, provides a tranquil setting and connects some of the city’s major housing societies such as Lake City are being created.
Many well-known real estate developers and stakeholders have taken notice of these qualities of this well-known road.
Bahria Orchard is a freshly created gated neighborhood with plenty of green spaces and a diverse assortment of fruit-bearing trees, as the name suggests. This Bahria Town housing scheme was created primarily to meet the needs of the city’s low-cost housing sector.
- Modest home pricing
- Plenty of family activities.
- Well-kept urban open spaces
- Gated neighborhood
- Both commercial and residential blocks included.
Bahria Orchard’s Phase 1 and 2 are the most developed and popular subdistricts. Some of Bahria Orchard’s most important sites and facilities are within walking distance of these areas.
For Bahria Orchard Islamabad details and property agent, visit ConnectorPk.
In case you want to invest in real estate in Islamabad, there are different types of investments appropriate for each individual. If you are a worker or a common businessman, looking for a real estate companies in Islamabad, then you’ve come to the right place. ConnectorPk can provide you the best and luxurious apartments and property in town. We connect you with best Property dealers in Islamabad.