The city management approved a consultancy firm’s bid for the metro bus project from Peshawar mor to Islamabad International Airport in august. The business will not only design the project but will also oversee the track’s development. The CDA board approved a bid for Rs36 million from a joint venture of an international and local consultant firm. If you want to invest in real estate companies in Islamabad, then join hands with ConnectorPk to make the best investments in Islamabad.
Construction Progress till now:
- The corridors and stations of the metro track have already been constructed.
- The project’s soft components, such as the installation of a ticketing system, station administration, cleanliness, and security systems, must now be completed.
- The firm would design the project and create bidding papers for the procurement of 30 buses, according to the CDA.
- The company will monitor the project for eight months after compiling bid documents and awarding contracts before handing it over to the CDA.
Estimated Completion time:
- According to media sources, the project’s key components have already been completed.
- The consultant estimates that the project will take eight months to complete.
- The consultancy business will design the project and create bidding documents for the purchase of 30 buses, as well as a ticketing system and station administration.
- The consultant will be in charge of creating bidding documents, bus procurement, ticketing system, and system operation and management.
Want to explore property business and real estate agency in Islamabad. Then read our blogs to explore the real estate companies Islamabad.
Delay & Uncertainty:
- The CDA had turned down the NHA’s and federal government’s proposal to take over the project, claiming that it was outside its scope to run bus services as a development body.
- The Punjab Mass Transit Authority, which operates the Rawalpindi-Islamabad Metro Bus Service, has likewise refused to operate buses on this track.
- The federal government responded by instructing the CDA to take up the project.
Funds by the Government:
- Federal government has given funds to CDA under the Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP).
- In fiscal year 2020-21, the government has allotted Rs300 million to the CDA for the project.
- Peshawar mor will be the pickup point which extends towards airport.
- CDA has itself modelled all the routes.
- Ali Nawaz Awan, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on CDA Affairs, examined the operationalization approach.
- Meanwhile, the Federal Government has given CDA permission to proceed with this critical project.
Visit ConnectorPk to get to an online real estate business and make the best investments in Islamabad.
- According to news reports, the concept involves fleet acquisition, information technology services, security surveillance, and the purchase of AFC systems.
- CDA has announced the purchase of 30 modern electric buses for service between Islamabad International Airport and Peshawar Mor.
- These environmentally friendly buses will run on electricity, reducing pollution levels.
However, the Islamabad Metro Bus Service, which was launched three years ago, is still a faraway dream due to legal and technological issues.
There are various classifications and levels of investing in a real estate agency in Islamabad. Furthermore, different types of investments are appropriate for different types of people. If you’re looking for property companies in Islamabad, you should either buy a plot and sell it later or buy a house, shop, or other property and lease it because this type of operation is generally straightforward and takes less initial money. If you’re looking to invest in real estate and buy flats in Islamabad, you’ve come to the right place. Then ConnectorPk is the place for you to come. We can provide you the best and luxurious apartments in the town. We help you make the best investments in Islamabad.